Synonyms of dissenting
- 1. dissent, disagree, differ, dissent, take issue
- usage: withhold assent; "Several Republicans dissented"
- 2. protest, resist, dissent, oppose, controvert, contradict
- usage: express opposition through action or words; "dissent to the laws of the country"
- 3. disagree, differ, dissent, take issue
- usage: be of different opinions; "I beg to differ!"; "She disagrees with her husband on many questions"
- 1. dissentient, dissenting(prenominal), dissident, negative (vs. affirmative)
- usage: disagreeing, especially with a majority
All rights reserved.