Synonyms of dissonant
- 1. unresolved, dissonant, inharmonious (vs. harmonious), unharmonious
- usage: characterized by musical dissonance; harmonically unresolved
- 2. discordant, disharmonious, dissonant, inharmonic, inharmonious (vs. harmonious), unharmonious
- usage: lacking in harmony
- 3. at variance(predicate), discrepant, dissonant, discordant (vs. accordant)
- usage: not in accord; "desires at variance with his duty"; "widely discrepant statements"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of dissonant (Dictionary)