- 1. distemper, animal disease
- usage: any of various infectious viral diseases of animals
- 2. ill humor, ill humour, distemper, temper, mood, humor, humour
- usage: an angry and disagreeable mood
- 3. distemper, paint, pigment
- usage: paint made by mixing the pigments with water and a binder
- 4. distemper, painting, picture
- usage: a painting created with paint that is made by mixing the pigments with water and a binder
- 5. distemper, painting
- usage: a method of painting in which the pigments are mixed with water and a binder; used for painting posters or murals or stage scenery
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. distemper, paint
- usage: paint with distemper
All rights reserved.
See also: distemper (Dictionary)