Synonyms of dominican
- 1. Dominican, Black Friar, Blackfriar, friar preacher, friar, mendicant
- usage: a Roman Catholic friar wearing the black mantle of the Dominican order
- 2. Dominican, West Indian
- usage: a native or inhabitant of the Dominican Republic
- 1. Dominican
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of the Dominican Republic or its people; "the Dominican population"
- 2. Dominican
- usage: of or relating to Saint Dominic or the Dominican order; "Dominican monks"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of dominican (Dictionary)