Synonyms of dot
- 1. point, dot, disk, disc, saucer
- usage: a very small circular shape; "a row of points"; "draw lines between the dots"
- 2. Department of Transportation, Transportation, DoT, executive department
- usage: the United States federal department that institutes and coordinates national transportation programs; created in 1966
- 3. dot, dit, telegraphic signal, radiotelegraphic signal
- usage: the shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- 4. acid, back breaker, battery-acid, dose, dot, Elvis, loony toons, Lucy in the sky with diamonds, pane, superman, window pane, Zen, lysergic acid diethylamide, LSD
- usage: street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- 1. dot, stud, constellate, cover, continue, extend
- usage: scatter or intersperse like dots or studs; "Hills constellated with lights"
- 2. scatter, sprinkle, dot, dust, disperse, discharge
- usage: distribute loosely; "He scattered gun powder under the wagon"
- 3. dot, write
- usage: make a dot or dots
- 4. dot, mark
- usage: mark with a dot; "dot your `i's"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of dot (Dictionary)