- 1. douche, douche bag, syringe
- usage: a small syringe with detachable nozzles; used for vaginal lavage and enemas
- 2. douche, irrigation
- usage: irrigation with a jet of water or medicated solution into or around a body part (especially the vagina) to treat infections or cleanse from odorous contents
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. douche, cleanse, clean
- usage: direct a spray of water into a bodily cavity, for cleaning
All rights reserved.
See also: douche (Dictionary)