Synonyms of drag on
- 1. dragon, firedrake, mythical monster, mythical creature
- usage: a creature of Teutonic mythology; usually represented as breathing fire and having a reptilian body and sometimes wings
- 2. dragon, tartar, unpleasant woman, disagreeable woman
- usage: a fiercely vigilant and unpleasant woman
- 3. Draco, Dragon
- usage: a faint constellation twisting around the north celestial pole and lying between Ursa Major and Cepheus
- 4. dragon, flying dragon, flying lizard, agamid, agamid lizard
- usage: any of several small tropical Asian lizards capable of gliding by spreading winglike membranes on each side of the body
- 1. drag on, drag out, last, endure
- usage: last unnecessarily long
- 2. drag, drag on, drag out, proceed, go
- usage: proceed for an extended period of time; "The speech dragged on for two hours"
All rights reserved.