Synonyms of dramatise
- 1. dramatize, dramatise, adopt, write, compose, pen, indite
- usage: put into dramatic form; "adopt a book for a screenplay"
- 2. dramatize, dramatise, represent
- usage: represent something in a dramatic manner; "These events dramatize the lack of social responsibility among today's youth"
- 3. embroider, pad, lard, embellish, aggrandize, aggrandise, blow up, dramatize, dramatise, overstate, exaggerate, overdraw, hyperbolize, hyperbolise, magnify, amplify
- usage: add details to
All rights reserved.