Synonyms of dried
- 1. dry, dry out, change, alter, modify
- usage: remove the moisture from and make dry; "dry clothes"; "dry hair"
- 2. dry, dry out, change
- usage: become dry or drier; "The laundry dries in the sun"
- 1. dried, dry (vs. wet)
- usage: not still wet; "the ink has dried"; "a face marked with dried tears"
- 2. dried, dehydrated, desiccated, preserved (vs. fresh)
- usage: preserved by removing natural moisture; "dried beef"; "dried fruit"; "dehydrated eggs"; "shredded and desiccated coconut meat"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of dried (Dictionary)