Synonyms of duo
- 1. couple, pair, twosome, twain, brace, span, yoke, couplet, distich, duo, duet, dyad, duad, two, 2, II, deuce
- usage: two items of the same kind
- 2. duet, duette, duo, musical organization, musical organisation, musical group
- usage: two performers or singers who perform together
- 3. couple, twosome, duo, duet, pair
- usage: a pair who associate with one another; "the engaged couple"; "an inseparable twosome"
- 4. duet, duette, duo, musical composition, opus, composition, piece, piece of music
- usage: a musical composition for two performers
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of duo (Dictionary)