Synonyms of dynamic
- 1. moral force, dynamic, incentive, inducement, motivator
- usage: an efficient incentive; "they hoped it would act as a spiritual dynamic on all churches"
- 1. dynamic (vs. undynamic), dynamical, can-do, changing, ever-changing, driving, impulsive, energizing, energising, kinetic, high-octane, high-powered, high-power, high-voltage, high-energy, projectile, propellant, propellent, propelling, propulsive, self-propelled, self-propelling, slashing, energetic
- usage: characterized by action or forcefulness or force of personality; "a dynamic market"; "a dynamic speaker"; "the dynamic president of the firm"
- 2. dynamic
- usage: of or relating to dynamics
- 3. active (vs. stative), dynamic
- usage: (used of verbs (e.g. `to run') and participial adjectives (e.g. `running' in `running water')) expressing action rather than a state of being
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of dynamic (Dictionary)