- 1. earmark, marker, marking, mark
- usage: identification mark on the ear of a domestic animal
- 2. hallmark, trademark, earmark, stylemark, characteristic
- usage: a distinctive characteristic or attribute
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. allow, appropriate, earmark, set aside, reserve, assign, allot, portion
- usage: give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause; "I will earmark this money for your research"; "She sets aside time for meditation every day"
All rights reserved.
See also: earmark (Dictionary)