Synonyms of easiest
- 1. easy (vs. difficult), casual, effortless, clean, cushy, soft, easygoing, elementary, simple, uncomplicated, unproblematic, hands-down, painless, simplified, smooth, user-friendly, effortless, simple, soft, undemanding
- usage: posing no difficulty; requiring little effort; "an easy job"; "an easy problem"; "an easy victory"; "the house is easy to heat"; "satisfied with easy answers"; "took the easy way out of his dilemma"
- 2. easy, easygoing, leisurely, unhurried (vs. hurried)
- usage: not hurried or forced; "an easy walk around the block"; "at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace"
- 3. easy (vs. uneasy), comfortable, relaxed
- usage: free from worry or anxiety; "knowing that I had done my best, my mind was easy"; "an easy good-natured manner"; "by the time the chsild faced the actual problem of reading she was familiar and at ease with all the elements words"
- 4. easy, pleasing (vs. displeasing)
- usage: affording pleasure; "easy good looks"
- 5. easy, gentle, soft, light (vs. heavy)
- usage: having little impact; "an easy pat on the shoulder"; "gentle rain"; "a gentle breeze"; "a soft (or light) tapping at the window"
- 6. easy, impressionable (vs. unimpressionable), waxy, impressible
- usage: readily exploited or tricked; "an easy victim"; "an easy mark"
- 7. comfortable, easy, prosperous, well-fixed, well-heeled, well-off, well-situated, well-to-do, rich (vs. poor)
- usage: in fortunate circumstances financially; moderately rich; "they were comfortable or even wealthy by some standards"; "easy living"; "a prosperous family"; "his family is well-situated financially"; "well-to-do members of the community"
- 8. easy, gentle, gradual (vs. steep)
- usage: marked by moderate steepness; "an easy climb"; "a gentle slope"
- 9. easy, comfortable (vs. uncomfortable), comfy
- usage: affording comfort; "soft light that was easy on the eyes"
- 10. easy, light, loose, promiscuous, sluttish, wanton, unchaste (vs. chaste)
- usage: casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior; "her easy virtue"; "he was told to avoid loose (or light) women"; "wanton behavior"
- 11. easy, available (vs. unavailable)
- usage: less in demand and therefore readily obtainable; "commodities are easy this quarter"
- 12. easy, abundant (vs. scarce)
- usage: obtained with little effort or sacrifice, often obtained illegally; "easy money"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of easiest (Dictionary)