Synonyms of easterly
- 1. east wind, easter, easterly, wind, air current, current of air
- usage: a wind from the east
- 1. easterly, eastern, east (vs. west)
- usage: lying in or toward the east; "the east side of New York"; "eastern cities"
- 2. easterly, eastern, east (vs. west)
- usage: from the east; used especially of winds; "an eastern wind"; "the winds are easterly"
- 1. easterly
- usage: from the east; "the winds blew easterly all night"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of easterly (Dictionary)