Synonyms of endless
- 1. endless, eternal, interminable, long (vs. short)
- usage: tiresomely long; seemingly without end; "endless debates"; "an endless conversation"; "the wait seemed eternal"; "eternal quarreling"; "an interminable sermon"
- 2. endless, infinite (vs. finite)
- usage: infinitely great in number; "endless waves"
- 3. dateless, endless, sempiternal, infinite (vs. finite)
- usage: having no known beginning and presumably no end; "the dateless rise and fall of the tides"; "time is endless"; "sempiternal truth"
- 4. endless, continuous (vs. discontinuous), uninterrupted
- usage: having the ends united so as to form a continuous whole; "an endless chain"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of endless (Dictionary)