Synonyms of energizing
- 1. energizing, activating, activation, activity
- usage: the activity of causing to have energy and be active
- 1. stimulate, arouse, brace, energize, energise, perk up, affect
- usage: cause to be alert and energetic; "Coffee and tea stimulate me"; "This herbal infusion doesn't stimulate"
- 2. excite, energize, energise, change, alter, modify
- usage: raise to a higher energy level; "excite the atoms"
- 1. energizing, energising, kinetic, dynamic (vs. undynamic), dynamical
- usage: supplying motive force; "the complex civilization of which Rome was the kinetic center"- H.O.Taylor
All rights reserved.