Synonyms of enjoy
- 1. enjoy, bask, relish, savor, savour
- usage: derive or receive pleasure from; get enjoyment from; take pleasure in; "She relished her fame and basked in her glory"
- 2. enjoy, use, utilize, utilise, apply, employ
- usage: have benefit from; "enjoy privileges"
- 3. love, enjoy, like
- usage: get pleasure from; "I love cooking"
- 4. enjoy, experience, see, go through
- usage: have for one's benefit; "The industry enjoyed a boom"
- 5. delight, enjoy, revel
- usage: take delight in; "he delights in his granddaughter"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of enjoy (Dictionary)