Synonyms of enlarge
- 1. enlarge, increase
- usage: make larger; "She enlarged the flower beds"
- 2. blow up, enlarge, magnify, increase
- usage: make large; "blow up an image"
- 3. enlarge, grow
- usage: become larger or bigger
- 4. elaborate, lucubrate, expatiate, exposit, enlarge, flesh out, expand, expound, dilate, clarify, clear up, elucidate
- usage: add details, as to an account or idea; clarify the meaning of and discourse in a learned way, usually in writing; "She elaborated on the main ideas in her dissertation"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of enlarge (Dictionary)