Synonyms of enquire
- 1. ask, inquire, enquire, communicate, intercommunicate
- usage: inquire about; "I asked about their special today"; "He had to ask directions several times"
- 2. investigate, inquire, enquire, probe, examine
- usage: conduct an inquiry or investigation of; "The district attorney's office investigated reports of possible irregularities"; "inquire into the disappearance of the rich old lady"
- 3. wonder, inquire, enquire, question, query
- usage: have a wish or desire to know something; "He wondered who had built this beautiful church"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of enquire (Dictionary)