Synonyms of entangled
- 1. entangle, mire, involve
- usage: entrap; "Our people should not be mired in the past"
- 2. entangle, tangle, mat, snarl, twist, twine, distort
- usage: twist together or entwine into a confusing mass; "The child entangled the cord"
- 1. embroiled, entangled, involved (vs. uninvolved)
- usage: deeply involved especially in something complicated; "embroiled in the conflict"; "felt unwilling entangled in their affairs"
- 2. entangled, tangled (vs. untangled)
- usage: twisted together in a tangled mass; "toiled through entangled growths of mesquite"
- 3. entangled, unfree (vs. free)
- usage: involved in difficulties
All rights reserved.