- 1. stallion, entire, male horse
- usage: uncastrated adult male horse
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. entire, full, total, whole (vs. fractional)
- usage: constituting the full quantity or extent; complete; "an entire town devastated by an earthquake"; "gave full attention"; "a total failure"
- 2. integral, entire, intact, whole (vs. fractional)
- usage: constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged; "a local motion keepeth bodies integral"- Bacon; "was able to keep the collection entire during his lifetime"; "fought to keep the union intact"
- 3. entire, smooth (vs. rough)
- usage: (of leaves or petals) having a smooth edge; not broken up into teeth or lobes
- 4. entire, intact, uncastrated (vs. castrated)
- usage: (used of domestic animals) sexually competent; "an entire horse"
All rights reserved.
See also: entire (Dictionary)