Synonyms of entitled
- 1. entitle, empower, authorise, authorize
- usage: give the right to; "The Freedom of Information Act entitles you to request your FBI file"
- 2. entitle, title, name, call
- usage: give a title to
- 3. ennoble, gentle, entitle, promote, upgrade, advance, kick upstairs, raise, elevate
- usage: give a title to someone; make someone a member of the nobility
- 1. entitled, eligible (vs. ineligible)
- usage: qualified for by right according to law; "we are all entitled to equal protection under the law"
All rights reserved.