Synonyms of entrancing
- 1. capture, enamour, trance, catch, becharm, enamor, captivate, beguile, charm, fascinate, bewitch, entrance, enchant, attract, appeal
- usage: attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
- 2. entrance, spellbind, hypnotize, hypnotise, mesmerize, mesmerise
- usage: put into a trance
- 1. bewitching, captivating, enchanting, enthralling, entrancing, fascinating, attractive (vs. unattractive)
- usage: capturing interest as if by a spell; "bewitching smile"; "Roosevelt was a captivating speaker"; "enchanting music"; "an enthralling book"; "antique papers of entrancing design"; "a fascinating woman"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of entrancing (Dictionary)