Synonyms of entrenched
- 1. entrench, intrench, fasten, fix, secure
- usage: fix firmly or securely
- 2. impinge, encroach, entrench, trench, trespass, take advantage
- usage: impinge or infringe upon; "This impinges on my rights as an individual"; "This matter entrenches on other domains"
- 3. entrench, dig in
- usage: occupy a trench or secured area; "The troops dug in for the night"
- 1. entrenched, invulnerable (vs. vulnerable)
- usage: dug in
- 2. entrenched, established (vs. unestablished), constituted
- usage: established firmly and securely; "the entrenched power of the nobility"
All rights reserved.