Synonyms of epic
- 1. epic poem, heroic poem, epic, epos, poem, verse form
- usage: a long narrative poem telling of a hero's deeds
- 1. epic, heroic, larger-than-life, large (vs. small), big (vs. little)
- usage: very imposing or impressive; surpassing the ordinary (especially in size or scale); "an epic voyage"; "of heroic proportions"; "heroic sculpture"
- 2. epic, epical
- usage: constituting or having to do with or suggestive of a literary epic; "epic tradition"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of epic (Dictionary)