Synonyms of equipped
- 1. equip, fit, fit out, outfit, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose; "The expedition was equipped with proper clothing, food, and other necessities"
- 2. equip, enable
- usage: provide with abilities or understanding; "She was never equipped to be a dancer"
- 1. equipped (vs. unequipped), equipt, accoutered, accoutred, armored, panoplied, helmeted, outfitted, prepared, transistorized, transistorised, visored
- usage: provided or fitted out with what is necessary or useful or appropriate; "a well equipped playground"; "a ship equipped with every mechanical aid to navigation"
- 2. furnished (vs. unfurnished), equipped, appointed, fitted out, outfitted, stocked, stocked with, volumed, well-appointed, well-found
- usage: provided with whatever is necessary for a purpose (as furniture or equipment or authority); "a furnished apartment"; "a completely furnished toolbox"
- 3. equipped, fitted out(predicate), prepared (vs. unprepared)
- usage: prepared with proper equipment; "equipped for service in the Arctic"
- 4. equipped, weaponed, armed (vs. unarmed)
- usage: carrying weapons
All rights reserved.