Synonyms of esthetic
- 1. aesthetic, esthetic, philosophical doctrine, philosophical theory
- usage: (philosophy) a philosophical theory as to what is beautiful; "he despised the esthetic of minimalism"
- 1. aesthetic (vs. inaesthetic), esthetic, aesthetical, esthetical, artistic, cosmetic, enhancive, painterly, sensuous
- usage: concerning or characterized by an appreciation of beauty or good taste; "the aesthetic faculties"; "an aesthetic person"; "aesthetic feeling"; "the illustrations made the book an aesthetic success"
- 2. aesthetic, esthetic
- usage: relating to or dealing with the subject of aesthetics; "aesthetic values"
- 3. aesthetic, esthetic, artistic, tasteful (vs. tasteless)
- usage: aesthetically pleasing; "an artistic flower arrangement"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of esthetic (Dictionary)