Synonyms of everyday
- 1. everyday, mundane, quotidian, routine, unremarkable, workaday, ordinary (vs. extraordinary)
- usage: found in the ordinary course of events; "a placid everyday scene"; "it was a routine day"; "there's nothing quite like a real...train conductor to add color to a quotidian commute"- Anita Diamant
- 2. casual, everyday, daily, informal (vs. formal)
- usage: appropriate for ordinary or routine occasions; "casual clothes"; "everyday clothes"
- 3. everyday, familiar (vs. strange)
- usage: commonplace and ordinary; "the familiar everyday world"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of everyday (Dictionary)