Synonyms of evidenced
- 1. attest, certify, manifest, demonstrate, evidence, testify, bear witness, prove, evidence, show
- usage: provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one's behavior, attitude, or external attributes; "His high fever attested to his illness"; "The buildings in Rome manifest a high level of architectural sophistication"; "This decision demonstrates his sense of fairness"
- 2. testify, bear witness, prove, evidence, show, inform
- usage: provide evidence for; "The blood test showed that he was the father"; "Her behavior testified to her incompetence"
- 3. tell, evidence, inform
- usage: give evidence; "he was telling on all his former colleague"
- 1. evidenced, proved (vs. unproved), proven
- usage: supported by evidence; "their evidenced friendliness to the US"
All rights reserved.