Synonyms of evolve
- 1. evolve, germinate, develop, create by mental act, create mentally
- usage: work out; "We have developed a new theory of evolution"
- 2. evolve, develop
- usage: undergo development or evolution; "Modern man evolved a long time ago"
- 3. develop, acquire, evolve, change
- usage: gain through experience; "I acquired a strong aversion to television"; "Children must develop a sense of right and wrong"; "Dave developed leadership qualities in his new position"; "develop a passion for painting"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of evolve (Dictionary)