Synonyms of exactly
- 1. precisely, exactly, just
- usage: indicating exactness or preciseness; "he was doing precisely (or exactly) what she had told him to do"; "it was just as he said--the jewel was gone"; "it has just enough salt"
- 2. precisely, exactly, on the nose, on the dot, on the button
- usage: just as it should be; "`Precisely, my lord,' he said"
- 3. precisely, incisively, exactly
- usage: in a precise manner; "she always expressed herself precisely"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of exactly (Dictionary)