Synonyms of exasperating
- 1. exacerbate, exasperate, aggravate, anger
- usage: exasperate or irritate
- 2. infuriate, exasperate, incense, anger
- usage: make furious
- 3. worsen, aggravate, exacerbate, exasperate, change, alter, modify
- usage: make worse; "This drug aggravates the pain"
- 1. exasperating, infuriating, maddening, vexing, displeasing (vs. pleasing)
- usage: extremely annoying or displeasing; "his cavelier curtness of manner was exasperating"; "I've had an exasperating day"; "her infuriating indifference"; "the ceaseless tumult of the jukebox was maddening"
- 2. aggravating, exacerbating, exasperating, intensifying (vs. moderating)
- usage: making worse
All rights reserved.