Synonyms of exhibit
- 1. exhibit, evidence
- usage: an object or statement produced before a court of law and referred to while giving evidence
- 2. display, exhibit, showing, show
- usage: something shown to the public; "the museum had many exhibits of oriental art"
- 1. exhibit, possess
- usage: show an attribute, property, knowledge, or skill; "he exhibits a great talent"
- 2. expose, exhibit, display, show
- usage: to show, make visible or apparent; "The Metropolitan Museum is exhibiting Goya's works this month"; "Why don't you show your nice legs and wear shorter skirts?"; "National leaders will have to display the highest skills of statesmanship"
- 3. show, demo, exhibit, present, demonstrate, show
- usage: give an exhibition of to an interested audience; "She shows her dogs frequently"; "We will demo the new software in Washington"
- 4. parade, exhibit, march, walk
- usage: walk ostentatiously; "She parades her new husband around town"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of exhibit (Dictionary)