- 1. feat, effort, exploit, accomplishment, achievement
- usage: a notable achievement; "he performed a great feat"; "the book was her finest effort"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. exploit, work, use, utilize, utilise, apply, employ
- usage: use or manipulate to one's advantage; "He exploit the new taxation system"; "She knows how to work the system"; "he works his parents for sympathy"
- 2. exploit, tap, use, utilize, utilise, apply, employ
- usage: draw from; make good use of; "we must exploit the resources we are given wisely"
- 3. overwork, exploit, work, put to work
- usage: work excessively hard; "he is exploiting the students"
All rights reserved.
See also: exploit (Dictionary)