Synonyms of export
- 1. export, exportation, commodity, trade good, good
- usage: commodities (goods or services) sold to a foreign country
- 1. export, trade, merchandise
- usage: sell or transfer abroad; "we export less than we import and have a negative trade balance"
- 2. export, transfer
- usage: transfer (electronic data) out of a database or document in a format that can be used by other programs
- 3. export, spread, distribute
- usage: cause to spread in another part of the world; "The Russians exported Marxism to Africa"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of export (Dictionary)