Synonyms of extracurricular
- 1. extracurricular, outside (vs. inside)
- usage: outside the regular academic curriculum; "sports and drama are popular extracurricular activities"
- 2. extracurricular, outside (vs. inside)
- usage: outside the regular duties of your job or profession
- 3. adulterous, extramarital, extracurricular, illicit (vs. licit)
- usage: characterized by adultery; "an adulterous relationship"; "extramarital affairs"; "the extracurricular activities of a philandering husband"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of extracurricular (Dictionary)