WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fabulous, fab, pleasing (vs. displeasing)
- usage: extremely pleasing; "a fabulous vacation"
- 2. fabulous, mythic, mythical, mythologic, mythological, unreal (vs. real)
- usage: based on or told of in traditional stories; lacking factual basis or historical validity; "mythical centaurs"; "the fabulous unicorn"
- 3. fabulous, incredible (vs. credible), unbelievable
- usage: barely credible; "the fabulous endurance of a marathon runner"
All rights reserved.
See also: fabulous (Dictionary)