Synonyms of fakeer
- 1. fakir, fakeer, faqir, faquir, saint, holy man, holy person, angel, Muslim, Moslem
- usage: a Muslim or Hindu mendicant monk who is regarded as a holy man
- 1. bogus, fake, phony, phoney, bastard, counterfeit (vs. genuine), imitative
- usage: fraudulent; having a misleading appearance
- 2. fake, false, faux, imitation, simulated, artificial (vs. natural), unreal
- usage: not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article; "it isn't fake anything; it's real synthetic fur"; "faux pearls"; "false teeth"; "decorated with imitation palm leaves"; "a purse of simulated alligator hide"
All rights reserved.