Synonyms of fall in
- 1. collapse, fall in, cave in, give, give way, break, founder, change
- usage: break down, literally or metaphorically; "The wall collapsed"; "The business collapsed"; "The dam broke"; "The roof collapsed"; "The wall gave in"; "The roof finally gave under the weight of the ice"
- 2. fall in
- usage: to take one's place in a military formation or line; "Troops fall in!"
- 3. join, fall in, get together
- usage: become part of; become a member of a group or organization; "He joined the Communist Party as a young man"
All rights reserved.