Synonyms of fanned
- 1. fan, strike out
- usage: strike out (a batter), (of a pitcher)
- 2. fan, intensify, compound, heighten, deepen
- usage: make (an emotion) fiercer; "fan hatred"
- 3. fan, shake, agitate
- usage: agitate the air
- 4. winnow, fan, sift, sieve, strain
- usage: separate the chaff from by using air currents; "She stood there winnowing chaff all day in the field"
- 1. fanned, spread-out(prenominal), distributed (vs. concentrated)
- usage: especially spread in a fan shape; "the peacock's fanned tail"; "the spread-out cards"
All rights reserved.