Synonyms of feeler
- 1. antenna, feeler, tentacle
- usage: one of a pair of mobile appendages on the head of e.g. insects and crustaceans; typically sensitive to touch and taste
- 2. overture, advance, approach, feeler, suggestion, proposition, proffer
- usage: a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others; "she rejected his advances"
- 3. antenna, feeler, sensitivity, sensitiveness
- usage: sensitivity similar to that of a receptor organ; "he had a special antenna for public relations"
- 4. barbel, feeler, tentacle
- usage: slender tactile process on the jaws of a fish
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of feeler (Dictionary)