Synonyms of festering
- 1. festering, suppuration, maturation, bodily process, body process, bodily function, activity
- usage: (medicine) the formation of morbific matter in an abscess or a vesicle and the discharge of pus
- 2. pus, purulence, suppuration, ichor, sanies, festering, liquid body substance, bodily fluid, body fluid, humor, humour
- usage: a fluid product of inflammation
- 1. fester, maturate, suppurate, exhaust, discharge, expel, eject, release
- usage: ripen and generate pus; "her wounds are festering"
All rights reserved.