WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fetish, sexual desire, eros, concupiscence, physical attraction
- usage: a form of sexual desire in which gratification depends to an abnormal degree on some object or item of clothing or part of the body; "common male fetishes are breasts, legs, hair, shoes, and underwear"
- 2. juju, voodoo, hoodoo, fetish, fetich, charm, good luck charm
- usage: a charm superstitiously believed to embody magical powers
- 3. fetish, fetich, devotion
- usage: excessive or irrational devotion to some activity; "made a fetish of cleanliness"
All rights reserved.
See also: fetish (Dictionary)