Synonyms of feudatory
- 1. vassal, liege, liegeman, liege subject, feudatory, follower
- usage: a person holding a fief; a person who owes allegiance and service to a feudal lord
- 1. feudatory
- usage: of or pertaining to the relation of a feudal vassal to his lord; "a feudatory relationship"
- 2. feudatory, subordinate (vs. insubordinate)
- usage: owing feudal allegiance to or being subject to a sovereign; "it remained feudatory to India until 1365"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of feudatory (Dictionary)