WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fictile
- usage: of or relating to the craft of pottery; "the fictile art"; "fictile ware"
- 2. fictile, pliable, susceptible (vs. unsusceptible)
- usage: susceptible to being led or directed; "fictile masses of people ripe for propaganda"
- 3. fictile, moldable, plastic, elastic (vs. inelastic)
- usage: capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
All rights reserved.
See also: fictile (Dictionary)