- 1. fillet, filet, beefsteak
- usage: a boneless steak cut from the tenderloin of beef
- 2. fillet, filet, fish fillet, fish filet, piece, slice
- usage: a longitudinal slice or boned side of a fish
- 3. filet, lace
- usage: lace having a square mesh
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fillet, filet, decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify
- usage: decorate with a lace of geometric designs
- 2. fillet, filet, carve, cut up
- usage: cut into filets; "filet the fish"
All rights reserved.
See also: filet (Dictionary)