- 1. fillet, filet, beefsteak
- usage: a boneless steak cut from the tenderloin of beef
- 2. fillet, filet, fish fillet, fish filet, piece, slice
- usage: a longitudinal slice or boned side of a fish
- 3. lemniscus, fillet, sensory nerve, afferent nerve, afferent
- usage: a bundle of sensory nerve fibers going to the thalamus
- 4. taenia, tenia, fillet, headband
- usage: a narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband
- 5. fillet, stopping, fastener, fastening, holdfast, fixing
- usage: fastener consisting of a narrow strip of welded metal used to join steel members
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fillet, filet, decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify
- usage: decorate with a lace of geometric designs
- 2. fillet, filet, carve, cut up
- usage: cut into filets; "filet the fish"
All rights reserved.
See also: fillet (Dictionary)