- 1. five, 5, V, cinque, quint, quintet, fivesome, quintuplet, pentad, fin, Phoebe, Little Phoebe, digit, figure
- usage: the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- 2. basketball team, five, team, squad
- usage: a team that plays basketball
- 3. five-spot, five, spot, domino, die, dice
- usage: a playing card or a domino or a die whose upward face shows five pips
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. five, 5, v, cardinal (vs. ordinal)
- usage: being one more than four
All rights reserved.
See also: five (Dictionary)