- 1. flagging, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: flagstones collectively; "there was a pile of flagging waiting to be laid in place"
- 2. flagging, walk, walkway, paseo
- usage: a walk of flagstones; "the flagging in the garden was quite imaginative"
- 1. flag, sign, signal, signalize, signalise
- usage: communicate or signal with a flag
- 2. flag, mark
- usage: provide with a flag; "Flag this file so that I can recognize it immediately"
- 3. sag, droop, swag, flag, sink, drop, drop down
- usage: droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- 4. flag, decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify
- usage: decorate with flags; "the building was flagged for the holiday"
- 5. ease up, ease off, slacken off, flag, decrease, diminish, lessen, fall
- usage: become less intense
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. drooping, flagging, tired (vs. rested)
- usage: weak from exhaustion
All rights reserved.
See also: flagging (Dictionary)