WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. flair, genius, endowment, gift, talent, natural endowment
- usage: a natural talent; "he has a flair for mathematics"; "he has a genius for interior decorating"
- 2. dash, elan, flair, panache, style, elegance
- usage: distinctive and stylish elegance; "he wooed her with the confident dash of a cavalry officer"
- 3. flare, flair, shape, form
- usage: a shape that spreads outward; "the skirt had a wide flare"
All rights reserved.
See also: flair (Dictionary)